Voice over Internet Protocol phones, or VoIP phones, provide a wide range of features that traditional analog phones don’t offer. You not only can get crystal clear sound and a wireless network but state-of-the-art interactivity.
The following are the top 7 VoIP phones to choose from and some of the features each offers.
1. Polycom VVX 300
This is a great entry-level phone that will work for both small and average-size businesses. The Polycom VVX 300 has several extensive features for an entry-level phone.
- The phone provides 6 lines.
- It features high voice clarity for productive, professional calls.
- It supports a VVX expansion color module.
- The phone is easy to maintain and upgrade.
- An excellent phone for call center operators and cubicle employees.
2. Yealink T49G
The Yealink T49G is an advanced phone that operates like a desktop machine with a variety of incredible options. It’s still, however, relatively easy to use. This phone was created for both telemarketers and executives.
- Provides built-in WiFi with extensive network features.
- Offers three-way conferencing as well as five-way audio conferencing.
- Supports Bluetooth for combining mobile devices and headsets.
- Features an 8-inch LCD touch screen and screensaver.
- Provides enhanced security and data protection.
3. MiVoice 6920 IP Phone
This VoIP by Mitel is for those who need an advanced phone that is designed for extensive usage. The MiVoice 6920 offers a complete duplex speakerphone while providing support for analog headsets.
- The phone offers USB port for accessories and headsets.
- The 6920 features a 3.5-inch color display.
- It has ethernet ports with 2 Gigabit.
- This is a good choice if you want something advanced, yet general purpose.
4. VVX D60 Wireless Handset
This cordless phone by Polycom is easy to operate and combines dependability and mobility. With the VVX D60 Wireless Handset, you can rely on consistent quality throughout the office.
- The D60 speakerphone is hands-free.
- It offers VVX color display with high resolution.
- The phone features 10 hours of talk-time with 100 hours on standby.
- There is a belt clip that is available and it’s wall mountable.
- You’ll have a range of 50 meters indoors and 300 meters outdoors.
5. MiVoice Video Conferencing Phone
This phone is for businesses that need extensive video conferencing abilities. The MiVoice Video Conferencing Phone can effortlessly turn your conference calls into a virtual meeting without needing the services of a third party.
- You can initiate a video conference while in the middle of an audio meeting.
- You can share documents through several different methods.
- There is a web-browser that allows for connecting via web collaboration.
- There is a 7-inch touchscreen with full multimedia support.
6. Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
These phones provide excellent features for both executive and administrative staff. The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series offers superior audio as well as a host of other features.
- The 8800 Series provides HD video collaboration.
- It offers cloud and on-premises deployment options.
- The phone supports high activity mobile users.
- It’s a good choice for use in large conference rooms.
7. Grandstream GXP2170
The Grandstream GXP2170 is a VoIP phone that offers excellent ability to handle high volume. This particular model supports internet radio, Google voice and HD audio.
- The phone features a 4.3-inch color display.
- It provides 12 lines and five-way voice conferencing.
- You can have up to 160 contacts with speed dial access.
- This is a great selection for executive offices.
It’s important to decide what type of phone will meet the needs of your specific business before purchasing a system. How many lines will you need? Do you need a phone for a moderate or high volume of calls? Do you need an online dashboard with extensive features? VoIP is now a dependable, well-established system that can provide you and your business with a wide range of great phone choices.